The top-level page is locked because it's a little fragile and to prevent vandalism. If you have any suggestions (better organization, links that should be on the main page, etc.), please add a comment here.
What's the difference between Software, and "Tools, Tests, and Benchmarks"? Maybe we need to think of a better way of organizing these categories? A number of items in "Software" are really patches, like the CONFIG_PREEMPT_RT patch, so this really isn't the best organization.
=Ted Tso 13:57, 10 October 2006 (UTC)
Proposal for a better organization of the main page.
- RT PREEMPT HOWTO
- High Resolution Timers
- Tips and Tricks of RT Programming (new article)
- RT Bookshelf (consider under Further Information instead --dvhart)
- RT PATCH Manager
- RT Watchdog
- OSADL Real-Time Live Linux CD
- Benchmarks, and Test Cases -> this heading is a comma splice and s/b simply "Benchmarks and Test Cases" --wmat 02:48, 24 October 2006 (UTC)
- IBM Test Cases
- PI Mutex Test
- Use Cases and Real World Experiences (thought this category may be useful --wmat 17:40, 10 October 2006 (UTC))
Comments? (Just make changes to this structure and add comments explaining why....)
The Documentation, Utilities, and Tests and Benchmarkes blocks have been updates as described above. The Software category has been removed entirely, the idea being we will only have the CONFIG_PREEMPT_RT patch, and related patches can be called out on the CONFIG_PREEMPT_RT page.
What's about adding a link to Publications in Documentation section of main page?
Something like this: